Anicura Dog Spray
Anicura Dog Therapy Spray (100ml) is specially developed to provide the right care and support for a healthy skin.
- Designed to calm & soothe the skin
- Non greasy & developed to sink into the skin quickly
- Safe if accidentally ingested
Ingredients:Aqua, Glycerine (vegetable), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower Oil), Glycol Stearate SE, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Cetearyl Sulphate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grape Seed Oil), Isononyl Isononanoate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract (Sea Buckthorn Extract), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Oil), Urea, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil (Orange Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Oil) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Beta-Carotene, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Extract), Limonene, Linalool.
So what're the Advantages of a Spray?A spray application can be far more practical and economical than a cream. It can easily be used in and on the coat and doesn't need to be rubbed in. The spray will not cause the coat to become greasy. If you do prefer rubbing the spray into the skin, please ensure your hands are clean to prevent any bacteria from entering the skin. Anicura products are based on the principle of homeostasis - the idea that the body and skin will find its own balance if it is given the right nutrients and care. The high quality blend of 14 different pure and natural oils, vitamins and minerals, like Sea Buckthorn, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Peppermint and Safflower, makes this is an exceptional product to help maintain both a healthy skin as well as a healthy coat. The Dog Spray is specially developed to support a healthy skin with the natural ingredients having an instant soothing effect with the aim to break the itch-scratch cycle. The Spray is suitable for dogs with itchy, chapped, dry and flaky skin. The fine liquid of the Spray will provide rapid comfort by sinking deep into the skin, nourishing skin cells earlier on in their life cycle. As a result, the skin cells will grow to be healthier when they are at the surface.
- Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially directly onto the skin.
- If your dog is not too keen on the Spray, feel free to make use of your hands whilst massaging the liquid in (wash your hands first!) or use a cotton pad to dap liquid onto the skin.
- After a while as the skin starts to look healthier, make sure to continue using the Spray to top the skin up with vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. One more thing before you go... If your dog licks the affected area do not worry, as the products are natural they are safe to be ingested (of course the longer the product has time to sink in, the better!).