The antler bar is available in various sizes and is the natural "toothbrush" for dogs; dog chews made of deer antler: 100% pure, sustainable and a true product of nature. No additives, irresistible, healthy and rich in minerals, to keep your dog's teeth clean, healthy and strong.
Made in the UK
Fast, Reliable Delivery
Dogs should always be supervised with Antler Bars.
Please ensure you click the correct size for your dog when ordering.
Suitable for all breeds.
The natural "toothbrush" for dogs; dog chews made of deer antler: 100% pure, sustainable and a true product of nature. No additives, irresistible, healthy and rich in minerals, to keep your dog's teeth clean, healthy and strong.
- Clean and 100% completely natural
- Sustainable and animal friendly seasonal product
- Rich in calcium and other minerals
- Tough and hard, long lasting and does not splinter
- No harmful additives or preservatives
- An attractive scent for the dog
- Hypo-allergenic and free of gluten
- A treat for dogteeth
- Helps to prevent and fight obesity
- Antlers do not get slimy and/or sticky when being chewed on. The latter is especially important for dogs with long hair and/or a beard.
- The Antlers are sourced in an honest, pure, durable, animal- and environmentally friendly way. Because of this, all sizes may not be available at all times.
- Crude protein: 37%
- Crude oils and fats: 0,1%
- Crude fibre: 2%
- Crude ash: 55%
- Moisture: 9%
- Calcium (Ca): 21%
- Phosphorus (P): 8%
- Sodium (Na): 1,1%
- Iron (Fe): 195 mg/kg
- Magnesium (Mg): 5240 mg/kg
This is a feed supplement to be fed as part of a balanced diet. Use as a topper or mix into food.