Christmas Delivery Schedule:
As Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day are all midweek, it means there will be a larger gap than usual between when last orders before Christmas are being shipped and when first orders after are sent. Please take the time to read through this newsletter to familiarise yourself with our delivery schedule this year.
It is important to note that couriers have a larger volume of parcels to deliver from now into the new year, so please place your orders earlier than needed in case of delays. Our products remain frozen for 3-4 days in the packaging we supply- even longer in sub-zero temperatures- so if your order becomes delayed then do not panic. We are more than happy to help over the phone.
- Our last shipping day before Christmas is Thursday 19th December for delivery on Friday 20th. We suggest you order no later than 2pm on Tuesday 17th December for a delivery before Christmas.
- There will be no more orders sent with our parcel couriers until the new year.
- Our first shipping day in the New Year is Thursday 2nd January for delivery on Friday 3rd January.
- If you are ordering to a 2 day shipping zone then the first shipping day is Monday 6th January for delivery on Wednesday 8th.
- Our normal shipping schedule continues from Monday 6th January 2020.
Tips to help you purchase Nutriment over Christmas:
- Find out where your nearest stockist is– we have a fantastic network of stockists who are ready to welcome you to their store. Meet like-minded pet owners, pick up some FREE recipe cards AND save on shipping! Ask for their Christmas opening times when you next pop in!
- Short on freezer space? Our polyboxes will keep food frozen for 3-4 days, so if you’re stuck on freezer space on the lead up to the big day then fill a box and pop it in the garden.
Short of food and no way of purchasing more? Then give us a call! Our in-house nutritionists are well equipped to advise how to get by with DIY
Factory Outlet Opening Times:
- Up to and including Monday 23rd December 2019 – Normal opening times
- Tuesday 24th December 2019 – 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 25th December 2019 – Closed
- Thursday 26th December 2019 – Closed
- Friday 27th December 2019 – 9am-5pm
- Saturday 28th December 2019 – 9am-5pm
- Sunday 29th December 2019 – Closed
- Monday 30th December 2019 – 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 31st December 2019 – 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 1st January 2020 – Closed
- Thursday 2nd January 2020 onwards – Normal opening times