Nutriment Chicken and Lamb Raw Dog Food, 8 x 1.4kg Chubbs - FULL BOX
Nutriment's chicken and lamb dog food contains a unique blend of raw chicken and raw lamb from human-grade quality meat sources to produce a flavourful and nutritious raw feeding solution. Combining the nutritional profiles of chicken and lamb in this formula, alongside the nutrient-rich vegetables and superfoods, provides a raw meal packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals which is ideal for supporting optimal canine health. Formulated by our in-house nutritionists, our great-tasting recipes are free from artificial ingredients, grains, fillers and chemicals which can be difficult to digest and harmful to animal health.
Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and bone.
British Chicken with Bone, British Lamb with Bone, British Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65.60%
- Protein: 14.40%,
- Fat: 13.20%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.50%,
- Fibre: 0.40%
- Calcium: 1.24%
- Phosphorus: 1.35%
- Sodium: 0.11%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult Late Growth 1/1
|Weight Option Selected|