Nutriment Chicken Raw Dog Food, 8 x 1.4kg Chubbs - FULL BOX
Nutriment's raw chicken dog food is an ideal raw feeding solution for supporting the health of your dog through their diet. Packed with high quality protein and naturally low in fat, our chicken recipe is formulated by our in-house canine nutritionists whose priority is canine health and happiness. We use human-grade quality raw meats in our raw dog food products, alongside biologically appropriate vegetables and nutrient dense superfoods, which contain essential nutrition. Free from artificial and biologically inappropriate ingredients, our raw chicken formula is flavourful, nutritious and easy for dogs to digest.
Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat, offal and bone.
British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 68.80%
- Protein: 12.70%,
- Fat: 11.10%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.70%,
- Fibre: 0.50%
- Calcium: 0.70%
- Phosphorus: 0.60%
- Sodium: 0.09%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
|Weight Option Selected|