Showing all 7 results
1.4kg Charity Chubb Donation£4.00 Add to basket
500g Charity Tub Donation£2.00 Add to basket
Laverstoke Organic Beef with Bone£5.45 Add to basket
Laverstoke Organic Chicken£5.45 Add to basket
Laverstoke Organic Chicken & Tripe£5.45 Add to basket
Laverstoke Organic Lamb & Tripe£5.45 Add to basket
Laverstoke Wild Venison with Duck & Beef£5.45 Add to basket
Showing all 7 results
Why is raw feeding the better option?
Pure and raw is how nature intended a dog’s diet to be. Even though our furry friends have found permanent places in our homes and hearts, dogs still have the biology to digest and utilise biologically appropriate foods efficiently. Raw feeding simulates the natural diet that canines require for optimal nutritional health. Nutriment’s Biologically Appropriate Raw Food (BARF) meets the natural unaltered food standards that your dog needs. Fresh meat, offal, carefully selected vegetables and raw bones contain essential nutrients.
Advantages Offered By Laverstoke Park Farm’s Raw Organic Dog Food
Raw diets can lead to significant health improvements in domestic canines. Dog owners who switch from processed dry food to our Biologically Appropriate Raw dog food formulas often see noticeable health improvements within a few short weeks. Offering an organic food, even for one meal per day, has further benefits to a raw feeding regime.
- Reduces your pet’s exposure to pesticides
- Nutritionally different; this is why Laverstoke Organic pet foods are complete without the necessity to include supplements and vegetables
- Organic farming means the very highest standards of animal welfare are met. Organic animals are truly free range and are reared without the routine use of drugs, antibiotics or wormers.
- Organic means working with nature, not against it.
- Less greenhouse gas emissions are produced through organic farming.
- Natural resources, such as fresh water and healthy soils are protected.
- Organic farms are havens for wildlife- up to 50% more than non-organic farms!
Many dogs suffer with allergies to certain proteins, which can stem from the grains in which that animal is fed. Opting for organic produce can greatly help, and often pets who have allergies to a certain protein may not have an allergic or intolerant reaction to the organic equivalent.