Fresh Mackerel, Whole
Suitable for all breeds.
100% Fresh British MackerelPacked into 1kg bags these whole fish are perfect for even the fussiest of dogs, containing natural and vital proteins, for a balanced and vitamin-enriched diet. A natural source of essential Omega 3 and 6 fats. Frozen individually so you can take out as many as you need.
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.6%
- Protein: 18.6%,
- Fat: 13.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.3%,
- Fibre: 0.8%