Fish Bars (Pack of 2)
100% White fish skins from sustainable sources.
Suitable for all breedsThese fishtastic treats are made from 100% air-dried fish skins! Caught from sustainable sources and handmade in Grimsby, there are no additives and no preservatives; just an all-natural, nutritious and tasty treat that dogs love, plus it also helps to clean teeth for those dogs with plaque. Brimming with an average 87% protein. They're also a rich source of Omega 3. Important for supporting healthy joints, coats, skin, heart, eyes and weight! Omega 3 also aids in brain development and health, helping focus, memory and behaviour.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 7.13%
- Protein: 87.8%,
- Fat: 2.56%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 11.7%,
- Fibre: 1.0%