Dogs should always be supervised with Antler Bars
Please ensure you click the correct size for your dog when ordering
Suitable for all breeds.
The natural ‘toothbrush’ for dogs; dog chews made of deer antler: 100% pure, sustainable and a true product of nature. No additives, irresistible, healthy and rich in minerals, to keep your dog’s teeth clean, healthy and strong.
- Clean and 100% completely natural
- Sustainable and animal friendly seasonal product
- Rich in calcium and other minerals
- Tough and hard, long lasting and does not splinter
- No harmful additives or preservatives
- An attractive scent for the dog
- Hypo-allergenic and free of gluten
- A treat for dogteeth
- Helps to prevent and fight obesity
- Antlers do not get slimy and/or sticky when being chewed on.
The latter is especially important for dogs with long hair and/or a beard.
- The Antlers are sourced in an honest, pure, durable, animal- and environmentally friendly way. Because of this, all sizes may not be available at all times.
- Crude protein: 37%
- Crude oils and fats: 0,1%
- Crude fibre: 2%
- Crude ash: 55%
- Moisture: 9%
- Calcium (Ca): 21%
- Phosphorus (P): 8%
- Sodium (Na): 1,1%
- Iron (Fe): 195 mg/kg
- Magnesium (Mg): 5240 mg/kg
Please Note: We source antler bars from a number of companies. The image of this product is from one of the suppliers we use. If you wish to order specifically the ‘Green & Black’ antlers, as pictured, then please call us on 01276 63554 to check for the brand(s) we have in stock.