Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the cat’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
British Beef Heart 63%, British Chicken with Bone (dressed carcasses) 30%, (British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver 6%), Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Bulk ordering starts at 80kgs (160 x 500g or 58 x 1.4kg). If you wish to make up an 80kg order please order via the telephone on 01276 63554.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.2%
- Protein: 17.2%
- Fat: 13.6%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.8%
- Taurine: 871 mg/kg
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g 2.99
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g 0.91
- Calcium: 0.602%
- Phosphorus: 0.529%
- Sodium: 0.1%
- Potassium: 0.41%
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 365
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 1.1
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 19
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.66
- B6 mg/100g: 0.1
- B12 mcg/100g: 3.0
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.13/1
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines for F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 0.2, Early Growth and Reproduction 0.25 units per 100g dry matter
Guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1.