Ideally suited for small breeds or less active dogs.
Sold in 200g trays
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 75% fresh meat
British Duck with Bone, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica)
Bulk ordering starts at 80kgs (160 x 500g) If you wish to make up an 80kg order please order via the telephone on 01276 63554.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 69.38%
- Protein: 13.20%
- Fat: 11.45%
- Ash: (inorganic matter) 3.80%
- Fibre 0.50%
- Calcium: 1.08%
- Phosphorus: 0.599%
- Calorific Content: 145kcal/100g
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food