Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes.
British Green Beef Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver and Beef Kidney.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Bulk ordering starts at 80kgs (160 x 500g or 58 x 1.4kg). If you wish to make up an 80kg order please order via the telephone on 01276 63554.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.4%
- Protein: 15.0%
- Fat: 15.4%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.3%
- Fibre: 0.5%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food