Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes.
Contains 100% fresh vegetables, fruits, and natural superfoods
Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 87.5%
- Protein: 1.7%
- Fat: 2.14%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.0%
- Fibre: 1.2%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food