Suitable for all breeds
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
These chunks are perfect to add some texture to your pet’s diet. Can be used as part of a DIY BARF diet, alongside complete raw products or as a boneless or treat meal.
Contains 100% Fresh meat
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 64.0%
- Protein: 19.2%
- Fat: 12.2%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.1%
- Fibre: 2.1%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food