Ideally suited for small breeds or less active dogs.
Formulated for dogs with gastric issues such as Pancreatitis or Colitis. Low in fat, bone content and protein. Extremely gentle on the gut and allergen free. Perfect for overweight dogs.
Sold in 200g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 75% fresh meat.
British White Tripe, British Turkey with Bone, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Bulk ordering starts at 80kgs (160 x 500g) If you wish to make up an 80kg order please order via the telephone on 01276 63554.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 73.96%
- Protein: 13.20%
- Fat: 5.2%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.10%
- Fibre: 0.50%
- Calcium: 0.84%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Calorific Content: 117kcal/100g
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food