Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog).
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 75% fresh meat, offal and bone.
British Chicken with Bone,British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Bulk ordering starts at 80kgs (160 x 500g or 58 x 1.4kg). If you wish to make up an 80kg order please order via the telephone on 01276 63554.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 68.3%
- Protein: 14.6%
- Fat: 8.6%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.4%
- Fibre: 2.6%
- Carbohydrates: 2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acid mg/100g: 2.89
- Omega-6 fatty acid mg/100g: 0.58
- Calcium: 1.2%
- Phosphorus: 1.08%
- Potassium: 0.41%
- Vitamin A IU/100g: 345
- Vitamin C mg/100g: 5.4
- Vitamin D IU/100g: 22
- Vitamin E mg/100g: 1.7
- B6 mg/100g: 0.09
- B12 mcg/100g: 2.2
- Calcium / Phosphorus ratio: 1.11/1
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult Late Growth 1/1