Suitable for all breeds.
All dogs should be supervised with bones.
700g of frozen meaty chicken carcasses in a sealed bag. Ideal for a treat meal every now and then, or a tasty snack for the larger dog!
May be purchased per bag, or why not buy a box of 10 and save 10%?
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 60.6%
- Protein: 15.3%,
- Fat: 15.1%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%,
- Fibre: 0.6%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food