Packed into 500g, this product has a large diversity of it’s uses.
Turkey Hearts can be fed as a meal replacement- simply swap the amount of weight of a turkey heart for the amount of food you would feed that day to give your dogs and cats an interesting, different meal to try!
Or, if you are looking for a tasty, dried treat, why not dry them in the oven at a low temperature for a few hours?
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 72.0%
- Protein: 14.8%,
- Fat: 12.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 0.8%,
- Fibre: 1.0%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food