Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays and 1.4kg chubbs.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes.
British Beef Green Tripe (100%)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65.00%
- Protein: 15.1%
- Fat: 17.5%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.1%
- Fibre: 0.5%
- Calcium: 0.2%
- Phosphorus: 0.3%
- Sodium: 0.07%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of fo