Sold in 500g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 100% organic fresh meat, offal and bone.
Organic British Beef (30%), Organic Chicken with Bone (30%), Organic Beef Tripe (20%), Organic Beef Heart (10%), Organic Beef Kidney (5%), Organic Beef Liver (5%)
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 77.0%
- Protein: 13.1%
- Fat: 9.4%
- Ash: 1.5%
- Fibre: 1.9%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food