Suitable for all medium, large and giant breeds.
All dogs should be supervised with bones.
100% British Chicken Wing Tips 1kg bag of whole Chicken Wings to be fed as part of a raw diet. These additional bones are fantastic for teeth cleaning as well as mental stimulation and jaw exercise. This product can be partially defrosted and refrozen into smaller portions, however once fully defrosted do not refreeze.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.1%
- Protein: 17.3%,
- Fat: 13.8%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.6%,
- Fibre: 0.8%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food