Suitable for smaller breeds only.
All dogs should be supervised with bones.
Covered with pieces of succulent venison, and filled with tasty marrow, these bones are a perfect way to provide a nutritious snack as well as a long lasting chew to help aid with teeth cleaning.
Please Note: Suitable for smaller breeds only.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 26.8%
- Protein: 17.8%,
- Fat: 20.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 34.4%,
- Fibre: 11.7%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food