Venison with Chicken formula - Adult-1.4kg chubb
Nutriment's venison and chicken raw dog food is a unique formulation packed with nutrition and flavour. Expertly formulated by our in-house nutritionists, our venison and chicken recipe contains human-grade quality meat, biologically appropriate vegetables and nutritious superfoods which contribute to optimal canine health and happiness. Free from common allergens often found in commercially available dog foods, our recipe is easily digested which means that your dog can enjoy their meal comfortably, whilst receiving the essential nutrition they need.
Our Venison with Chicken raw dog food formula for adults is sold in 500g trays. For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat, bone and offal
British Venison, British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.80%
- Protein: 16.40%,
- Fat: 16.90%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.90%,
- Fibre: 0.50%
- Calcium: 0.40%
- Phosphorus: 0.70%
- Sodium: 0.08%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
|Weight Option Selected|