Nutriment's Sensitive Support formula is specifically designed to maintain overall canine health, paying specific attention to dog's digestion systems who may need a little extra nutritional support. At Nutriment, we understand how important nutrition is for promoting optimal health. Rich in essential nutrition, from high-quality, biologically appropriate ingredients, our sensitive support formula is formulated by our in-house canine nutritionists whose priority is animal health and happiness. Free from grains, fillers, additives and artificial ingredients, our recovery support formula forms part of a species-appropriate diet which is easy to digest and great-tasting to nutritionally support canine health and encourage feeding when it matters the most.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods and supportive herbs
- Low in fat
- Naturally high in Tryptophan, which is a natural calmer
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Highly digestible ingredients and gentle on the gut
- Allergen free
- High energy density
- High concentration of essential nutrients
- Herbs that are supportive of skin and gut health
Fresh British Green Tripe, Fresh British White Tripe, Fresh British Turkey with Bone, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Sunflower Seeds, Nettle, Slippery Elm, Chickweed, Oregano
While a raw food is highly digestible, some dogs need carefully selected ingredients and supplements to support healthy gut function. Our sensitive recipe contains a high density of nutrients which are specifically useful for maintaining good gut health on an every day basis.
The use of tripe offers a low-fat, quality protein source which are also packed with essential nutrients to support canine health. Supplementary biologically appropriate vegetables and superfoods in the recipe, such as nettle, slippery elm and chickweed provide quality nutrients such as Vitamins A, C and K, calcium, iron, magnesium, all of the essential amino acids and other functional micronutrients to offer protection within the gut while supporting healthy membrane function.
Nutriment's award-winning Support range is specifically designed to maintain specific areas of your dog's health. With innovative recipes to maintain kidney, liver and pancreas health, as well as varieties to support recovery and weight management, Nutriment's raw dog food solutions deliver high-quality nutrition in flavourful and energy dense portions.
Our sensitive support recipe is available in 500g trays.
This is a frozen raw meat product and must be stored and handled accordingly. Once defrosted this product will remain fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 75.8%
- Protein: 13.1%,
- Fat: 5.1%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.3%,
- Fibre: 0.9%,
- Carbohydrate 3.7%,
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines for F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 0.2, Early Growth and Reproduction 0.25 units per 100g dry matter
Guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1.