At Nutriment, we love to support our breeders. If you are a breeder whose litters are registered with The Kennel Club or The Governing Council of Cat Fancy, you may want to apply for our breeders scheme.
As a member of the scheme you will be entitled to;
- 20% discount on all Nutriment branded products (excluding shipping and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts), when ordering via our website. This will automatically be applied to product pricing once you log in to your account.
- Unique puppy gift certificates and raw feeding information for all of your new puppy/kitten owners (this must be requested with your order using the shipping notes at the checkout)
When applying to be a member of the scheme you agree to;
- Keep your unique breeder discount code for your sole use only
- Provide us with the litter’s details each time you register for certificates
- Certificates and weaning paste may only be claimed with an order for food (minimum 5kg)
- Registering litters is your sole responsibility
- The vouchers for new owners are for puppy or cat food only and may not be changed or substituted
- Only the new owners may redeem the voucher provided for that puppy or kitten
- Link our website to your Facebook and/or web page
We have to reserve the right to revoke the discount if we have reason to believe it is being used by someone other than the registered breeder or the terms of the scheme have been exploited.
We love to see your puppies and kittens! Please feel free to post videos and photos of your wonderful animals on our social media and keep us updated of their progress.
Breeders Scheme Request
Please ensure the details are full and correct to ensure your application does not incur delays.
The breeders scheme is open to existing Nutriment customers who breed. If you are a new customer, please first create an account and then submit your application. To do this, click here.
Applications may take up to 7 days to process.