Offal Dinner Mix
Ideally suited for small breeds or less active dogs. Sold in 200g trays For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 100% fresh meat and offalBeef Heart, Beef Liver and Beef Kidney.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 60.69%
- Protein: 15.80%
- Fat: 20.49%
- Ash: (inorganic matter) 2.30%
- Fibre 0.50%
- Calcium: 0.02%
- Phosphorus: 0.20%
- Calorific Content: 230kcal/100g