Boneless Beef formula - Adult - 500g tub
Nutriment's raw boneless beef recipe is specifically formulated by our in-house canine nutritionists to contain all the vital nutrition your dog needs to thrive. Featuring 100% human-grade quality beef, biologically appropriate vegetables and nutrient dense superfoods, our raw beef dog food contains quality protein, essential fatty acids and nutrients to promote optimal canine health. We believe that food enjoyment is an important part of your dog's happiness, so we make sure our boneless beef formula is packed with flavour, well textured and easy to digest. Like all of our food products, our boneless beef formula is free from grains, fillers and artificial ingredients.
Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and offal*.
British Beef Heart, British Beef Green Tripe, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
*Please note: this product does not contain bone.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 70.20%
- Protein: 13.00%,
- Fat: 14.80%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 1.60%,
- Fibre: 0.60%
- Calcium: 0.25%
- Phosphorus: 0.40%
- Sodium: 0.09%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
|Weight Option Selected|