Nutriment Salmon & Turkey Raw Dog Food, 20 x 500g Trays - FULL BOX
Nutriment's salmon and turkey formula is packed full of protein, essential fatty acids and other nutrients which are vital for a healthy and happy dog. Fish is an important part of any complete, biologically appropriate diet for dogs, and our responsibly sourced salmon is a great option for adding variety to your dog's diet. Formulated by our in-house canine nutritionists, our salmon formula contains carefully selected, biologically appropriate ingredients, which are free from grains, fillers and additives which can disrupt a dog's digestive system. This great-tasting recipe will be thoroughly enjoyed by your dog, and their digestive, skin, coat, heart and brain health will be promoted due to the nutritional profile of the natural ingredients.
Sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and bone.
Scottish Farmed Atlantic Salmon, British Turkey with Bone, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis) Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E))
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 62.46%
- Protein: 14.5%
- Fat: 16.81%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.9%
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Calcium: 1.14%
- Phosphorus: 1.51%
- Calorific Content: 195kcal/100g
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult Late Growth 1/1
|Weight Option Selected|