Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 175g trays.
For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here.
Feed 2-3% of the cat’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals. Cats prefer their food very fresh and warm.
British Beef Heart, British Chicken with Bone, British Beef Kidney, British Beef Liver, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder, Spirulina Powder, Wheatgerm Oil
Contains 80% fresh meat, 10% offal and 10%bone.
Why do we use these ingredients? Click here for more information.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 63.2%
- Protein: 17.2%
- Fat: 13.6%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.8%
- Taurine: 879 mg/kg
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines for F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 0.2, Early Growth and Reproduction 0.25 units per 100g dry matter
Guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult 1/1, Early Growth and Reproduction 1/1.